My first blogger award ever! *happy dance* Thank you!!! I am so thankful and grateful to be nominated for this lovely award by such incredible bloggers! Please check out their amazing blogs:
The Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know
7 Things About Me: (other than what is listed in my About Me section)
1. I like to make lists. I make lists and write down things I have already done just so I can cross them off. It makes me feel better.
2. I sometimes eat cookies in my room with the door closed so I don't have to share.
3. I love to read. I also read super fast. Depending on how into the book I get I can read a book that is 300+ pages in one day. I get into a zone and just want to finish it! However I cannot speed read for the life of me. If it is a textbook, or something I need to read (usually non-fiction) I read very slowly.
4. Taking a shower alone in the bathroom is my interpretation of an ideal world at the moment. Right now my 4 year old and my puppy follow me everywhere. Everywhere.
5. On the very rare occasion that you catch me driving alone in my car you may not recognize me. I get into my own world. Music blasting, dance party, singing (or rapping depending on my mood) with an empty car seat in the back. Seriously. I know I'm crazy.. I get looks.
6. I find coloring therapeutic sometimes. I love to color and shade (simple shapes), especially with pencils. However I have NO drawing ability. Ask me to draw a dog and you can't tell what it is.. ask me to shape something out of clay? Forget it. I also have been known to keep my own pictures and put them on the wall next to Eliana's. Especially if I am proud of my work. A+ artwork should be displayed regardless of who did it ;) !
7. I am such a procrastinator. It has been a problem for me since elementary school! I remember I had a huge project due and didn't complete it until the night before. Ever since that time I have had issues with procrastination. Specifically with school related things. Thank goodness I graduated in May! I am not going back to school anytime soon! :)
15 Bloggers I admire and find inspiring (in alphabetical order)1. Another Lunch
2. Bento Monsters
3. Bento On Better Lunches
4. Bento School Lunches
5. Family Fresh Meals
6. Hungry Happenings
7. Jenni Price Illustration
8. Keeley McGuire
9. Kitchen Fun with my 3 sons
10. Little Nummies
11. Meet the Dubiens
12. Pixelated Crumb
13. Sugar Swings! Serve Some
14. This Lunch Rox
Here is an award button if you choose to display it! Thank you for being so inspiring and having lovely blogs :)